Runs With Needles: Ta-da!

Runs With Needles

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ta-da!

icord bag

I'm knitting with the i-cord.

Thank you, Christy, for the idea!

I won't give anything away, but I'll just say that I really enjoyed Survivor tonight. Specifically, tribal council. :)

4 comment(s):

That's a cool idea and that froot loops yarn is SO PRETTY! Christy's a cool lady.

My verification word is ybkkrbl which sounds so much like my stomach saying "Feed me!"

And, yeah, I've been meaning to ask you how old Kishka is?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 01, 2005 8:51 PM  

That's looking great! What a cool idea to knit with i-cord. I love the colours too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 02, 2005 8:37 AM  

That's really a neat idea! It must take forever, though. Are you planning on making something big?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 02, 2005 2:36 PM  

what sized needles are you using with your icord? Are you bringing it tomorrow? I wanna see! :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 02, 2005 3:35 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home