Runs With Needles: On a down note.

Runs With Needles

Sunday, November 27, 2005

On a down note.

Yes, the four day weekend is over. I refuse to even think about where I must be in just eight short hours.

:: sob ::

This afternoon's double feature:

Double feature

Ever since it was released, I've heard nothing but raving reviews for Garden State. I was so excited about finally watching it.

Eh, it wasn't so great. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I almost turned it off about 20 minutes into the film, but it did get better.

Casablanca
, of course, was wonderful. I love this movie! An added bonus was all of the special features on this two DVD set. If you're a fan of Casablanca, make sure you see all of these extras.

The helmetliners were progressing quite well earlier today:

The trouble has hit

Then, a series of unfortunate events occured:

Ugh

I don't even want to think about it. I've put the yarn and pattern away until I can think about this event calmly.

After the Helmetliner Incident, I did have success.

Presenting, We've Got Cables!

We've Got Cables

Yes, I can cable. I can't knit socks or a helmetliner to save my life, but I can cable.

I'll take victories where I can get them.

Finally, puppy pictures!

Here's sleeping Samantha:

Sleeping Sam

She was snoring when I took this picture and didn't even wake up when the flash went off.


Here's Max and the Favorite Dog Toy:

Max

They all love that toy and more than one fight has occured because of it.

Finally, some adorable (yes, I'm biased) Kishka pictures:

Kishka trying to sleep

Kishka on couch

Kish peering

4 comment(s):

I'm glad you're enjoying the library movies :)
Kisha is just TOO cute in the pictures, you're right, the face says it all, hehe.
Nice cable work there!! Perhaps if you'd incorporate some cables into your helmet liners theyd be easier to do...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 28, 2005 6:20 AM  

Kishka is cute.

Can't quite tell what happened to the helmet liner...did Spook or Boo find their way to your house?

Your cables look good! (Though I think the yarn looks MUCH prettier in person.)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 28, 2005 8:30 AM  

Sorry about those snarls. But yours is the right approach, concentrating on the good stuff like those cables. What are they for?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 29, 2005 4:50 PM  

I'm trying to see what that toy is, looks like a star. Does it have something special inside that makes it so appealing?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 04, 2005 7:58 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home