Runs With Needles: Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....

What on earth is this?

Pile of i-cord

Why am I making a boatload of i-cord? And why am I making the i-cord so loose?

Samantha wants to know what I'm up to, too. She's threatened to bite Max unless I tell her my plans.

Shepherds

And, for my fellow Lost addicts, did any of you catch this:

thatsjustsayid

(Look at the television.)

I didn't catch this while watching the show. I found this pic on an Internet message board.

Yes, I'm that dorky.

And now, I'm off to watch my tape of Lost so I can see that scene for myself.

I'm also going to rewatch the scene of shirtless Jin.

I'll probably pause the VCR.

I have no shame.

3 comment(s):

It's very pretty i-cord. Knowing you, you'll felt it.

I watched the first season of Lost on DVD, but missed all the second season so far. So I think I'm going to purposely miss the rest of the season and catch it on DVD.
Though, your picture is tiny, I can't make out the picture on the TV very well. I'm assuming it's a character though.

Dorkiness is good. :)

Last three sentences: :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 01, 2005 9:11 AM  

So what's the icord for? My,all this suspense...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 01, 2005 4:37 PM  

I can't tell what's on the TV either... wanna give me a hint?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 02, 2005 6:09 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home