Runs With Needles: A great start!

Runs With Needles

Monday, November 14, 2005

A great start!

Just a reminder: the needle drive for Warm The World is an ongoing project here at Runs With Needles.

I'm going to send 26 pairs of needles off to Nan this week. Thank you to Birdsong,Christy, Felicia and Melissa for making this possible!

These ladies have been entered in the drawing for hand dyed yarn from Crazy Monkey Creations. Well, I didn't enter Christy in the drawing. It is her yarn so I figure she can just dye some for herself. :)

I haven't decided on a date for the big yarn drawing, but I will be giving away at least three skeins of yarn. If you're good at the maths, you'll see that I have three people entered in the drawing. This really isn't going to be suspenseful...... Why don't you donate some needles (even one pair!) and give these ladies some competition?

Nan also needs yarn, so if you have any yarn in your stash that you know you'll never use, please consider donating it to Warm The World.

5 comment(s):

That is so great that you have so many needles! And your new look on the blog is fantastic!

Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 15, 2005 3:44 PM  

I've still got needles for you!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 15, 2005 8:52 PM  

Hey, don't forget me! I've got several pairs to send... except I don't need your stinkin' box, I've got my own big box with lots of fabric, hand knits, yarn, etc.

See ya!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 17, 2005 3:26 AM  

things here are crazier then usual (babies come when they like and it's hard to refuse them an appointment at 2am!) but I'm putting needles and (perhaps?) some yarn in the mail to them this weekend. :) (the five sets I posted earlier are sitting in my car, waiting for the trip out to the post office...)

(I love your new design! I haven't yet figured out how to customize the blogger template but want to do something to make mine a little more "personal" over my winter break. Well done - it looks great!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 17, 2005 7:01 PM  

I completely forgot about the needles - I have em'... just have not sent them. Sooo sorry. Will mail today - forgive me.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 21, 2005 7:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home