Runs With Needles: Finally, it's done.

Runs With Needles

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Finally, it's done.

Purple and Green bag

What: Purple and Green felted bag
Yarn: 1.5 skeins of Crazy Monkey Creations yarn
Needles: 10.5
Pattern: my own
Lesson Learned: Take note of the circumference of the bag you're knitting. Otherwise, you get something resembling a wine bottle carrier.
Destination: Me

I must be the most unobservant knitter in the world. I didn't realize how skinny this bag was until it was pointed out to me at knit group yesterday.

In fact, before the felting occurred, this bag looked just like a condom. Reservoir tip included.

Like all of my bags, I don't know how I'll use this bag, but I will. I always use my bags. I'm addicted.

5 comment(s):

VERY cool shape! I bet if youhad tried to make it like that you couldn't have.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 20, 2005 6:26 PM  

That's a pretty bag. Was that the one your were working on at Stratford's at the end of October (or whenever I last saw you?)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 20, 2005 6:26 PM  

I love the colors. I'm telling you, it's perfect for Date Night.

A bottle of wine,room for condoms. . .

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 20, 2005 7:54 PM  

Love the way the stripes came out with the yarn! I am a bit at a loss how this sucker would represent a condom, but hey LOL....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 21, 2005 6:18 AM  

The colors are great! Love the bag...
Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 21, 2005 9:18 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home