Runs With Needles: Life, in a nutshell.

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Life, in a nutshell.

To quote one of my favorite websites: I am Lost's bitch.

Damn. Tonight's episode was good. At the end when Vincent started running towards Michael I just lost it. Throw in Bernard/Rose, Jin/Sun and Sayid carrying Shannon's body and I admit it: I was bawling like a baby. I love this show!

I'm staring at a four day weekend. How can I convey my happiness? I don't think there are words. Here is what I'm doing this weekend:

weekend

Knitting, wine and movies. . . . . . . what else does a girl need?

I'm going to be a hermit this weekend. I will leave home on Saturday, when Felicia teaches us how to cable, but beyond that I am holing up at home and enjoying life.

2 comment(s):

Sounds like a good plan on your weekend :) Remote, yarn, drinks and movies. I'll be working Friday and Saturday.....
Have fun with the cables, wish I could be there!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 24, 2005 7:54 AM  

The Bernard/Rose reunion was the one that really got me.

It bothers me to no end that they spent a season and a half without giving us any reason to like or care about Shannon at all... and then took one episode to do so and killed her off. Especially since the Sayid/Shannon romance was turning out to be rather interesting (what DID he see in her?)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 25, 2005 10:27 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home