Runs With Needles: I am such a lemming.......

Runs With Needles

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I am such a lemming.......

I've seen this on many blogs and think it's a cool way to see where people are out in blog land. I also love maps. Seriously. If you ever want to shut me up, hand me an atlas.

Anywho, would you please take a second and mark yourself on my map?

I will post knitting pics soon. There's just not much to post. I'm obsessed with my felted bags and since they're still being knit, they just look like big globs of yarn.

I've also been lazy about taking pictures lately. Yup, the winter laziness is setting in already!

2 comment(s):

argh; i know how you feel; i'm rather grumpy these days and can't be bothered to pick up the camera... even to take my yarn crawl photos!

I still have skeins and skeins of yarn to re-wind into smaller, more usable lengths, too. I have, at the moment, about 10 skeins lying about the house, waiting to be re-wound.

Lazy... lazy. I just don't have the energy right now. :(

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 16, 2005 6:37 AM  

oooh, you got a map thingie too! i'll sign yours if you sign mine! (mine's on my right side bar - maybe i should post about it too so more people can say hi on it) =)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 16, 2005 10:15 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home