Runs With Needles: If it's Friday, I must be feasting.

Runs With Needles

Friday, November 18, 2005

If it's Friday, I must be feasting.

It's time for Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
When do you feel impatient?
I'm a very impatient person so this happens a lot. I get most impatient when I have to stand in line. I detest standing in line and do everything I can to avoid it.

Salad
How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?
Three.

Soup
Name a book you would like to see made into a movie.
I'm not a big fan of books being made into movies, so I don't have an answer.

Main Course
If you could thank one teacher for what they taught you, who would it be and what would you thank them for?
My ninth grade biology teacher. Up until that point, I HATED science. She made me see why science is so fascinating. Even though I don't use my Wildlife Biology degree, I still love science and hope to one day return to working in that field.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of pie?
It's a tie between pumpkin and peanut butter.

Don't forget!!

My map:
Check out our Frappr!

Needle drive.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home