Runs With Needles: New projects and a huge 'thank you'.

Runs With Needles

Saturday, November 26, 2005

New projects and a huge 'thank you'.

Last night there was a triple feature around here:

Triple feature

There was also a ton of laundry:

Sam and laundry

Doesn't Samantha look disgusted by the sheer volume of laundry?

There's an advantage to living alone: if I don't want to do laundry, I don't. However, then it piles up and I'm left with a mountain of it!

Between the movies and the laundry, there was a lot of knitting last night.

Here's my first helmetliner:

Helmetliner 1

And the second:

Helmetliner 2

Here's the homework for my cable class today:

Cable homework

Yes, Felicia gave us homework. What a slave driver!

Finally, Max is modeling a brand new project:

Max with icord

Hmmmmm........a bunch of icord. What on earth could it be?

Stay tuned to find out!!


Yesterday, I mailed this off to Warm The World:

Needles for Warm The World

That's 39 pairs of needles and 6 crochet hooks.

Thank you.


You guys are awesome. Thank you so much for supporting Warm The World.

The needle drive is continuing, so please send any extra needles you may have.

I've decided that the yarn drawing will be on New Year's Eve. So, if your needles get to Warm The World (or to me) by NYE, you'll be entered in the drawing for Crazy Monkey Creations' hand dyed yarn.

I'll leave you today with two pictures that I love.

First, is Kishka.

Kishka

Don't you just love it when dogs rest their head on their paws?

And finally, Max. His expression in this picture seems to say "You lookin' at me?":

Max

3 comment(s):

Awww, nice puppy pictures!! Yes I do love when they rest their head on their paws, it looks so comfi!
First picture of helmetliner doesn't come up for me, but I got a brand new computer toy, so it might be *us* as opposed to your picture, the others display fine. Have fun at cable class today, I wish I could be there!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 26, 2005 9:18 AM  

hi kathy! hope you had a wonderful holiday! your load of laundry reminds me of mine here... i'm off to Lake Tahoe with some friends for the rest of the weekend, and when i come back, i'm not looking forward to all the laundry... ugh...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 26, 2005 10:21 AM  

Hmmmm... Kathy and i-cord... what in the world could that be? I just CAN'T imagine!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 26, 2005 9:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home