Runs With Needles: A fitting tribute

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A fitting tribute

I forgot to include this link in my previous post, so thoought I would give this link it's own post. :)

I read Craig Wilson's column at usatoday.com every week. Craig's dog died last week and he wrote a tribute to her for this week's column. Before you click here ,make sure you have kleenex handy.

And thank you to Craig, for articulating what us dog lovers feel.

3 comment(s):

Hey there!
Just wanted to say your dogs are gorgeous!! Just beautiful! I hope you get off the lily pad soon!! :)))

Rebecca

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 24, 2005 8:08 AM  

By the way - I forgot to ask...Do you *really* run and knit at the same time?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 25, 2005 11:02 AM  

That's a beautiful story, thanks for sharing the link.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 26, 2005 3:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home