Runs With Needles: A brief detour

Runs With Needles

Saturday, March 19, 2005

A brief detour

Today's post has no knitting content. If you're an animal lover like me, please go read about Trucker.

Birdsong, Leah, and Kitt all stopped by and commented on Freecycle and my quest to rid the junk from my life. I hope you all have wonderful experiences with Freecycle, too.

Jenifer also stopped by to welcome me to the Mile Hi Web Ring. Thank you, Jenifer! (If her profile was public, I would link to her.)

Today I am playing Molly Homemaker. Once that is done, I will knit. :)

2 comment(s):

Welcome to the "Say No To The Poncho!" webring! Thanks for joining!!
Remember....dislike the poncho not the wearer!

Rebecca

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 20, 2005 8:19 AM  

Hey, yea I put your button on my blog. I can't figure how to add a sidebar that allows pictures so I've just added some here and there throughout my blog.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 20, 2005 3:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home