Runs With Needles: Rib-bit

Runs With Needles

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Rib-bit

It's a sad day in Kathy's Knitting World. Zee Red Scarf is no more. It's gone to the Frog Pond.

I had to get my brakes changed today and took my knitting along. While I was trying to fix my criscrossed stitches, I found a large hole that I had overlooked in the first few rows of zee scarf. So, I frogged the whole damn thing. Very sad.

I've casted on for another red scarf, but haven't started it yet.

Leah has also had the twisted stitch problem. I hope her outcome was better than mine. Leah also likes my knitting bag. :) (Check Jo-Ann, I got mine on sale!!)

Kitt agrees that my knitting looks lonely and suggested I take it to work. I've thought about that, but I don't have time at work to knit. I usually eat lunch while working and spend any break time I do have outside. It would also be too tempting to have it there. :)

Melanie was unable to comment on the blog (thanks, Blogger!!!), but we exchanged some nice emails. Melanie has also twisted stitches, so was able to commiserate with me. Thanks, Melanie! She also took a quiz on her blog and inquired about what kind of knitter I am. Well, Melanie, I seem to be a knitting guru. Imagine that!

Knitting Guru
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting
and do it all the time. While finishing a piece
is the plan, you still love the process, and
can't imagine a day going by without giving
some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation
involves leaving ample space for the stash and
supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn
ends and you begin.

http://marniemaclean.com

What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


It's a gorgeous day in Colorado: sunny and warm. However, Weatherbug is telling me that a winter weather advisory goes into effect at midnight and we're going to get several inches of snow. Yikes! I must watch the news tonight to see if such folly true.

No pictures in the blog this time. I want to get outside and enjoy the day!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home