Runs With Needles: TGIF!

Runs With Needles

Friday, February 25, 2005

TGIF!

Yay! It's Friday! I am so damn happy about that. :-)

I knit during Survivor and ER last night. I'm still working on P's blanket. I want to get it off the needles, so I can start something else. Amanda stopped by the blog and asked about the yarn I'm using to make P's blanket. It's Lion Brand Homespun in the color Regency. Thanks for stopping by, Amanda! Check out Amanda's blog. She makes the most adorable animals!

Pioggia also stopped by. Thanks for the compliments, Pioggia. The blanket is just garter stitch and I am pretty fast doing that.

My goal this weekend is to master the purl stitch! I'm very optimistic, thanks to the videos on this awesome website.

I woke up with a sore throat and cough today. I really hope the creeping crud at my office hasn't hit me. I've been slamming fluids all day today, so hopefully I won't get any sicker.

I'm off to knit and watch TV. Have a great weekend!!

2 comment(s):

Hiya Kathy!
ER was good! I never miss it. Can't wait to see the finished blanket.
You can do the purl stitch! Have faith, it isn't difficult, promise! Just take a bit of practice like anything else.
Holler if you need help!
Hugs,
Kitt

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 25, 2005 10:11 PM  

You mean you've completed all those blankets without ever purling? I purl faster than I knit. Maybe that's because of the weird way I learned to knit. Happy weekend

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 26, 2005 11:13 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home