Runs With Needles: Sunny Sunday

Runs With Needles

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunny Sunday

Today was such a wonderful day. I was up way too late last night (3am) fiddling with the html in this blog, so I slept in this morning. Most of the afternoon today was spent playing with the dogs outside and then this evening I knit while watching TV. The purple blanket inspired me tonight!


I apologize for the crappy quality of this picture, but you can see how big the blanket is getting.

I was looking over my stash tonight and I think I may be starting another blanket (what a shocker!) soon. The pink TLC Amore yarn
is calling to me and I won't be able to resist much longer. Perhaps tomorrow I'll cast on something new, since I'll be home. Yay! Three day weekends are the best.

I've been tagged by Pioggia:

1. What was the last book you read or are reading?
  • I'm reading "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" right now.
2. Where did it come from (library, bookstore, gift, etc.)?
  • A gift, from my mother.
3. How many books do you read per year?
  • A lot less now that I'm knitting! I manage to get through 10-15 a year now.
4. What is your favorite genre?
5. Who will you tag now?
  • Melanie, consider yourself tagged!
This is all for tonight. I'm not very chatty this evening. Until next time, keep the needles clicking!

2 comment(s):

oh gee, i feel so flattered! ha ha. When you get a chance could you pretty please drop me an e-mail with the HTML code to do the "hidden" links... like you did with Nicholas Sparks, and when you talk about someone's blog? I'd really really appreciate it!
Knitting hugs from snowy, cold, windy, New England!
Melanie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 21, 2005 8:17 AM  

There's nothing wrong with romance, as long as you're willing to try other genres too (as you yourself do with your current reads).

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 22, 2005 4:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home