Sunny SundayToday was such a wonderful day. I was up way too late last night (3am) fiddling with the html in this blog, so I slept in this morning. Most of the afternoon today was spent playing with the dogs outside and then this evening I knit while watching TV. The purple blanket inspired me tonight!
I apologize for the crappy quality of this picture, but you can see how big the blanket is getting.
I was looking over my stash tonight and I think I may be starting another blanket (what a shocker!) soon. The pink TLC Amore yarn
is calling to me and I won't be able to resist much longer. Perhaps tomorrow I'll cast on something new, since I'll be home. Yay! Three day weekends are the best.
I've been tagged by Pioggia:
1. What was the last book you read or are reading?
- I'm reading "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" right now.
- A gift, from my mother.
- A lot less now that I'm knitting! I manage to get through 10-15 a year now.
- I hesitate to call it 'romance' since that brings up images of cheesy Harlequin books, but my favorite authors are Jodi Picoult, Kristin Hannah, Luanne Rice and Nicholas Sparks.
- Melanie, consider yourself tagged!