Runs With Needles: The Mad Knitter

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Mad Knitter

Yes, the title of today's post refers to me. :) Work today was one of those days that just sucked the life (and brain cells) out of me. I came home (and once the critters were tended to) began knitting like a mad woman. Thank goodness I took up knitting. Otherwise the stress would have eaten me alive. I didn't even eat dinner. I was a woman with a mission!

Tonight I worked on P's blanket. Here's the current status:


Once I finish this (hopefully this weekend), I plan to move on to more exciting (and creative) blankets.

In Blog news, I have now alphabetized the list of blogs that I read. I'm anal that way....I like things in order. It's a sickness. Ask the dogs. I've been known to group their toys by color. And yes, dogs are colorblind!

New to the Blog list today are Dogs Steal Yarn and Northwood Knits.

Kitt, Rebecca, and Melanie all stopped by the blog today and all three complimented the puppies. (I'm such a proud Dog Mom.)

To answer your questions:
Yes, Kitt, they do make me laugh every day. My life would not be half as much fun without these furry faces to come home to every day. :)

You're right, Melanie, they are wonderful to nuzzle and pet! They are all great snugglers. Some days I could do without all the darn hair, but they are so soft and cuddly. :)

Okay, enough babbling about the mutts.......but you did ask! :)

It's time for me to hit the hay. Until next time...keep 'em clicking!

2 comment(s):

Gotta love those doggie pictures. That blanket is really growing, you must be a fast knitter.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 24, 2005 4:52 PM  

Your blanket looks great! What yarn are youusing I really love the color.

Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 24, 2005 8:21 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home