Runs With Needles: Finally Friday!

Runs With Needles

Friday, February 11, 2005

Finally Friday!

There was no knitting today. I worked late and then something very strange happened when I got home from work: I cleaned.

Not that cleaning my house is weird, but I always clean on Sunday mornings. Always. I'm glad I cleaned tonight, though. That means I can goof off all weekend! :)

Since I find most of the knitting blogs that I read on other knitting blogs, I've decided to start linking to knitting blogs that I read on a regular basis.

First up, fluffa!

  • This is the first knitting blog I ever read. I can't even remember how I found it. But find it I did, and I was in awe. I'm still in awe. This woman is a master with the needles.

Next up is Jean

  • I love Jean's sense of humor and she has a very interesting life outside of knitting. :: gasp :: There's life outside of knitting?!?!

The final blog I'll highlight today is Melanie

  • Melanie is also a new blogger and we're both members of the same Yahoo knitting group.

It seems that I add new blogs to my 'favorites' list every day. I need to watch out or soon I'll be reading blogs more than I'm knitting.

I plan on doing a lot of knitting this weekend. My Netflix selections for this weekend are "Oklahoma!" (the 1999 Hugh Jackman version), the final disc of the 3rd season of "Seinfeld" and the final disc of the 1st season of "Little House on the Prairie".

Speaking of Netflix, how did I survive so long without it? I've only been a member for a couple months and I LOVE it! Three movies every weekend, delivered to my door. Life is good.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home