Runs With Needles: Slow and steady knits the blanket.

Runs With Needles

Friday, August 04, 2006

Slow and steady knits the blanket.

Log Cabin #2

I'm still loving the Log Cabin blankets, but they make for boring blogging.

So, you know what that means!

Pictures!

Everyday when I come home from work I see this:

Kish in window

One of my neighbors told me that Kishka sits in the window like this for most of the day.

I don't know whether that's sweet or if it's sad.

Either way, I love pulling up to the house and seeing her waiting for me.

Here's last night's sky a couple of hours before the storm rolled in:

Stormy sky

When I photograph my dogs, I always have a hard time capturing Samantha how she really looks. When Sam sees the camera she tends to put her ears back or look away. Last night, however, I caught a perfect picture of her:

Samantha

Earlier tonight the girls joined me on the couch and were snuggling!

Good friends

Samantha on Kishka

It's Friday. The heat wave is over. I have my dogs and my knitting.

Can life get any better?

4 comment(s):

Your dogs look so sweet, one just wants to go and cuddle with them :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 05, 2006 5:21 AM  

wonderful puppy shots - Sam is my favorite I think.... oh... well...I'm just a sap for GS dogs...
(((hugs)))

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 05, 2006 8:32 AM  

Way to go on the log cabin blanket!

Love the pictures of the dogs. It's so great when they wait at the window for you. I love it when my do that!

May your life be filled with lovely Fridays!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 05, 2006 11:47 AM  

I'm sure that your shawl is going to be gorgeous! I can't wait to see some pictures.
Knit on!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 13, 2006 7:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home