Runs With Needles: Sky for Saturday

Runs With Needles

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sky for Saturday

Pikes Peak with clouds building


And last night's sunset:

Summer sunset

Today at knit group Blogless MJ loaned me one of her super cool needles for the morning. These needles are as wonderful as everyone says they are.

The join is perfect (hard to believe they're interchangable), the needles did not unscrew from the cord and the cords are far superior to both the Denise needles and the Needlemaster.

MJ had never knit with this cord before and there was no memory at all. No kinking, no stiffness, no nothing; just a perfect cord that did everything I wanted it to. (On another note: MJ let me break in her brand new needles! Is there a higher sign of love from a fellow knitter?)

My favorite part of the needles is the point. It is perfectly pointy. Picking up stitches on the Log Cabin Blanket was a piece of cake.

Log Cabin Blanket

Also at knit group this morning, Blogless Ellen gave me a charm for my crocs.

croc jewelry

Thank you, Ellen!

I think Kishka is trying to get a job as a model:

Kishka

I wish she would. My dogs deserve a stay at home mom.

4 comment(s):

your sky is awesome!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 29, 2006 9:07 PM  

What amazing sky photos! Love the cloud...(((hugs)))

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 29, 2006 9:32 PM  

Beautiful sky photos! Wow!! I cannot wait to get a set of the KnitPicks Options needles. Your log cabin blanket looks fantastic. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 31, 2006 7:23 AM  

I love the sky photos! Your log cabin is coming out so great, the colors really go well together. Kishka is so cute!

Amanda :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 31, 2006 6:51 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home