Runs With Needles: Summertime and the knitting is easy (and still addictive).

Runs With Needles

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Summertime and the knitting is easy (and still addictive).

It seems like every knitblogger out there is bitching about the heat. It's the same here in Colorado.

In my house, a sure sign of oppressive heat is a glazed look in the eyes:

Glassy eyed Kishka


The Log Cabin continues...........

Log cabin blanket

The logs are getting quite long, but I'm not minding it at all. I'm on a classic movie binge and the long garter rows are perfect movie knitting. In the past week I'm watched Gone With The Wind, Casablanca, and Key Largo.

Next up is To Have and Have Not.

4 comment(s):

Oh your pup looks so hot. well maybe more comfortable. Abner though longs to go outside on these hot days, and he just can't.

Everyone making these cute log cabin blankets, are really making me want to knit one. hmmmm. Maybe after all my other 500 projects :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2006 2:29 PM  

My dogs look just like that. Your log cabins coming along great. Hope you and your doggies stay cool!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2006 5:24 PM  

We have Casablanca on the way for the weekend :)

Great minds think alike!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2006 8:30 PM  

That log cabin is getting big! I've got some catching up to do on mine! :) How many rounds are you going to make it?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 21, 2006 8:42 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home