Runs With Needles: Log Cabin-ing Along

Runs With Needles

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Log Cabin-ing Along

The logs on the first Log Cabin are so long that there's not much visible progress:

Log Cabin #2

(CD is for size comparison.)


Log Cabin #2 is shaping up nicely. I'm still not sure if my color plan is going to work. I think it will, but it's still a bit to early to know for sure.

Log Cabin Blanket

3 comment(s):

Wow. That's quite some size on the first blanket. And I love the greens/greys in the second one. Very fun, and I can certainly see the addiction potential!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 24, 2006 12:44 PM  

thank you so much for putting the CD for size reference, I love all these log cabin's I'm seeing around blogland, but it's frsutrating not knowing the size. Now are you making one huge log cabin, or doing small squares and sewing together?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 24, 2006 3:16 PM  

Not one blanket, but two, that's wonderful.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 24, 2006 6:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home