Runs With Needles: Friday, finally.

Runs With Needles

Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday, finally.

I'm home from work having my telephone line repaired, so I thought I'd do Friday’s Feast.

Appetizer
Fill in the blanks: I ____________ when I _____________.

I am very loud when I laugh.


Soup
Name something you use to make your home smell good.

Vinegar and scented candles. I place bowls of vinegar out when the house starts to smell 'doggy'. I also have scented candles on the candle warmer almost every night.


Salad
If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?

Yarn. Duh.



Main Course
Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?

During the week: working on the computer. On the weekend: knitting and just putzing around the house.


Dessert
What can you hear right now while answering these questions?

The hum of the window AC unit, CNN updating me on all the depressing news in the world and the phone guy pounding on something outside.


I'm heading into work as soon as the repair is done, so no time for pictures. The Log Cabin continues to grow (I'm just going to knit it until I think it looks finished) and a new project appeared on the needles last night. Hmmmm....I wonder what it is...........

1 comment(s):

I guess the new project is SOCKS!!

MJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 21, 2006 5:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home