Runs With Needles: Slow and steady.

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Slow and steady.

I want to thank everyone who responded to my request a couple days ago for feedback. I appreciate all the comments. The theme seems to be that pictures and regular posting are the key ingredients for a good blog. I think I do okay with the pictures, and will start posting more regularly. Any additional comments would also be appreciated.

And now, on to your regularly scheduled blog post....

I'm a fidgety person. I always have been. One reason I picked up knitting again was to tame the fidgetiness. Most of the time, it works.

Lately, though, I've been fidgeting more that usual and can't sit still long enough to knit. As a result, the first Log Cabin is at a standstill and Log Cabin #2 is only this far:

Log Cabin #2


Summer afternoons are usually stormy in Colorado and today proved to be no exception. I snapped these pics on my drive home from work..

Here's Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak:

Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak


There's Cheyenne Mountain off in the distance:

Cheyenne Mountain


And a little closer to home:

Summer storm

2 comment(s):

Your pictures are beautiful!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 27, 2006 6:59 AM  

Yup! That's what I was talking about...just breathtaking (and the knitting shot is great, too! Love your log cabin)
(((hugs)))

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 27, 2006 7:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home