Runs With Needles: A slight tangent

Runs With Needles

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A slight tangent

I usually keep this blog politics free, but every so often, I just can't keep quiet.

The death penalty is a controversial topic. I've always been in favor it.

This is why.

Someone like that does not deserve to live.

Torture isn't legal, so I believe someone like that should die.

The knitting chat and photos will resume; probably later on today.

3 comment(s):

I whole heartedly agree.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 27, 2006 4:43 PM  

I am not sure about this. Death penalty is just so cheap and easy. To think of that WE are paying our taxes for such individuals to be housed and fed until they die, shudder. I do think that these people are special individuals and would love to experiment on them, lets see their brains and see what happened there. I can think of all kinds of neat histology that I could do on him. Best thing is, you can keep a human alive for a very long time, even with the head open and slicing pieces of brain out for examination. Should be cheaper then jail food and stuff even ..... we should really be able to use these people for research, if anything else!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 28, 2006 7:36 PM  

Well..... if he'd been put to death after convicted of the Heather Dawn Church murder, no one would have known about the rest.... and I do think closure for the families is very important.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 30, 2006 6:15 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home