Runs With Needles: Drive by posting.

Runs With Needles

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Drive by posting.

One square down and two more on the needles for Samantha:

squares


My Samantha and I thank you for the good wishes and words of encouragement.

Samantha sleeping on Kishka's tail

4 comment(s):

Oh what a sweet puppy face, and I loved your cow picture for Saturday. Cows always make me happy.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 09, 2006 10:10 AM  

I must have missed something...what's up with Sam?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 10, 2006 12:55 PM  

......oops, never mind, I scrolled down :(

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 10, 2006 12:58 PM  

Poor Sam... it's sad to see a beloved pet growing older but at the same time it's a blessing to have them.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 10, 2006 11:04 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home