Runs With Needles: Saturday Sky, and some knitting

Runs With Needles

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday Sky, and some knitting

It's another grey day here:

View from home.

We're had an unusual string of grey/rainy days lately. The last string like this I can remember was in 1999. It's a nice break from our usual summer weather of hot and dry.

Lots of grey sky

The sock is coming along nicely:

sock

I'm going to be starting another project, hopefully this weekend. I've been reading blogs and planning it out in my head. You might say I'm obsessed.

Grey Day

Kishka has the right idea on what to do today:

Kishka

4 comment(s):

Great pics, love the color of the sock. Your dog looks about as motivated as mine are today. :-) Love the storm pics!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 08, 2006 5:22 PM  

I love rainy days. Long strings of rainy days are a little depressing, but rain storms are so relaxing ... good days to knit to. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 08, 2006 5:58 PM  

I'm with Kiska; that's the place to be on a rainy day. The storm on the prairie post is awesome; that cloud is positively terrifying!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 10, 2006 2:55 PM  

You are becoming such a great socker! Have you guys been getting a ton of rain too... it has been non-stop for us for the last week or so. I love it!

Amanda :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 10, 2006 4:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home