Runs With Needles: Falling on my head like a memory.

Runs With Needles

Monday, July 10, 2006

Falling on my head like a memory.

Here comes the rain again:

storm

I've been bitten by the Log Cabin bug:

Log Cabin Blanket

I am positively obsessed with this blanket. It's so much fun!!

The Shepherds are not impressed:

Max

Sam

Kishka is only mildly interested:

Kish

5 comment(s):

I've been bitten by the log cabin bug too ... started one today! Yours looks great! :) My dog isn't impressed by mine either. She would be if I let her snuggle it though. *lol*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 10, 2006 8:43 PM  

What a cool sky shot! Love the colors you chose for your log cabin. Cute doggies!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 11, 2006 6:40 AM  

Love the sky shot and the log cabin great color combo.

Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 11, 2006 9:44 AM  

Great choice of colours for the log cabin.. I'm holding off for now, coz I have way too many WIPs to start something that could become so large.... what yarn are you using btw?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 12, 2006 7:08 AM  

I'd say Kishka is the one doggy with good taste, she always seems to take interest in knitty stuff.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 12, 2006 3:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home