Runs With Needles: Summertime and the living is easy.......

Runs With Needles

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Summertime and the living is easy.......

I finally started the second sock.....

Purple yellow sock


And this is my new best friend:

cooler


It's a portable swamp cooler and I am in love. It cools off a room (unlike fans) and humidifies the air (unlike AC). I've had it running for three days straight and I just may survive the summer.


I think my dogs are spoiled. What do you think?

Crashed Kish June 2006

3 comment(s):

Your sock is looking very pretty.

Glad you are cool.

Your dog is really cute!

Ruinwen
:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2006 3:33 AM  

glad you have a way to keep cool..we are installing another window a/c, so at least the main level will be cool :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 07, 2006 11:25 AM  

Your fur baby is so cute!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 07, 2006 5:47 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home