Runs With Needles: Another sock! And some stash enhancement.

Runs With Needles

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Another sock! And some stash enhancement.

One week = one sock!

sock


And, it fits!

top of sock


bottom of sock


This one is 58 stitches and the heel on 29.


This morning at knit group, Christy arrived with a 'metric assload' (direct quote from her) of her hand dyed yarn.

Did I succumb to temptation?





....really........


....is there any question?........


.....I think you know me well enough to figure it out.....





Of course!!!

new crack

And, a close up:

yarn close up


When I arrived home, I decided that all of my Crazy Monkey yarn should live together. I had no clue how much of it I have:

all monkey yarn


Ah.....the Monkey Yarn stash!

monkey stash

5 comment(s):

Love how your sock turned out. That heel is really cool. I've never done an afterthought heel. Love how the colors zoom around on the heel.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 01, 2006 9:31 PM  

Your sock came out great! I love your crazy monkey yarn! Especially the purples.

Happy Knitting Kathy...
Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 02, 2006 7:45 AM  

Anyone with such good taste in yarn deserves to have more of it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 02, 2006 6:21 PM  

Awesome! You'll soon be knitting a pair of socks in three or four days. Those babies go fast, especially the simple stockinette ones!

I love the colors! Your sock model is a dearie, and though she seems uninterested, I bet she wouldn't miss a single stitch.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 02, 2006 11:54 PM  

Whoa! Crazymonkey sure must appreciate your business! That's a pretty sock you have there. It's great when your first sock fits.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 04, 2006 4:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home