Runs With Needles: Finally, it's finished!

Runs With Needles

Friday, April 07, 2006

Finally, it's finished!

The Touch of Red Blanket is finished!!

Touch of Red Blanket


And another view of it with Parker checking it out.

Touch of Red blanket and Parker


What:
Touch of Red Blanket
Yarn: Unknown acrylic from my Warm The World stash.
Needles: 5 and 15.
Pattern:Ruffled Garter Baby Blanket. I modified this pattern by using size 5 and 15 needles and doing 10 rows in each needle size, instead of 7 rows.
Lesson Learned: None. I still love this pattern! It's perfect for TV watching.
Destination: Warm The World

Max says.....


Max thought beautiful

6 comment(s):

I really like the texture of this blanket! I love the red and black too! I know whomever gets it will love it. it is so nice of you to give of yourself too! :)

Ruinwen
:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 08, 2006 8:02 AM  

i agree with the texture, the blanket looks so nice and warm!! great job =)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 10, 2006 1:39 PM  

Ah, I love me a simple pattern that allows me to read and knit. Alas, blankets are not as portable as socks.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 10, 2006 5:34 PM  

Parker looks as if he is about to leap up and make himself at home! Lovely blanket (I love navy and red, too) and will make someone a wonderful "nest!"
(((hugs)))

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 11, 2006 11:52 AM  

A great blankie design, and I too like those mindless kinds of projects for when I'm too burnt out for anything else; let me know if you go to Estes!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 11, 2006 5:40 PM  

I love the blanket! :) And, that doggy of yours ... OMG ... too cute!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 11, 2006 5:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home