Runs With Needles: Friday: the loveliest word in the world.

Runs With Needles

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Friday: the loveliest word in the world.

It's Friday! It's been awhile since I did this, so let's Feast!

Appetizer
What movie soundtracks do you own?
Just one: Somewhere In Time

Soup
How much cash do you usually carry with you?
Less than $5. I'm a debit card girl.

Salad
Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?
I think I'm equally comfortable with men and women. However, I tend to get along better with men. The notable exception to this is the lovely ladies in my knit group. I get along with them so well, it's almost scary.

Main Course
What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?
Lots of stuff and it all involved getting my older brother in trouble.

Dessert
Who is the funniest member of your family?
My brother. We have a very similar sense of humor and he can almost always make me laugh until I cry.

Spring has sprung here in Colorado. The days are warm and sunny with that Colorado blue sky that George Strait sings about and the evenings are just as pleasant. Last night I sat outside on the back steps and knit in the moonlight. The world was still and sleeping (it was late, around midnight), the dogs were roaming the yard and the moon gave just enough light for me to see my stitches. It was perfect.

I have no pictures today. I've taken lots of pictures (of both knitting and puppies) lately but haven't downloaded them yet. There are several new projects on the needles (and two have already come off the needles!), but I'll wait until the weekend to share them. I haven't been sleeping this week and need to get to bed.

1 comment(s):

Off the needles? Does that mean a finished pair of socks? Have a happy weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 14, 2006 2:25 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home