Runs With Needles: I am speechless.

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I am speechless.

Have you ever seen something so unexpected and so bizarre that you can’t even begin to explain it to someone?

I was watching The Tonight Show last night and had such a moment.

Thank goodness for YouTube. I don’t have to try to describe it. You can just watch it yourself.


EDITED ON 6/8/06, 20:48

Blogless MJ let me know that my above link is gone. So, check out it out here,here,here,or here.

1 comment(s):

OMG.....I may be speachless too....
that was painful!! it really hurt to watch the whole thing. I was hoping at some point that he was going to say this was a joke or something. Oh my..... that was so bad!!

Blogless MJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 08, 2006 9:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home