Runs With Needles: Feasting on Friday

Runs With Needles

Friday, March 03, 2006

Feasting on Friday

As usual, here is Friday’s Feast:

Appetizer
How many pillows and blankets do you sleep with?

Four pillows (one king size, one regular size, one body pillow and one contour neck pillow) and usually one fleece blanket. I sleep with at least one dog, so don't need a lot of blankets!

Soup
What are you currently "addicted" to?

Tivo

Salad
If you could make a small change to your current routine or schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be?

Sleeping later during the week. I am not a morning person and getting up at 5am just about kills me.


Main Course
Which adjective do you find yourself using often?

I think it's probably either 'cool' or 'awesome'.


Dessert
Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?

Hell, no!



I should finish this tomorrow:

neck warmer


Knit group is also tomorrow. Yay! Christy should be bringing her yarn crack. I'm going to be awarding some of her hand dyed yarn to the winner of my Guess The Stash contest. I'll probably end up buying yarn for myself, too. I can never resist Christy's yarn!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home