Runs With Needles: Hiatus

Runs With Needles

Monday, December 05, 2005

Hiatus

Due to circumstances beyond my control, (my computer died), my blog is being forced into hiatus.

I will be back, though. I just don’t know when.

Probably later rather than sooner, though.

Happy knitting!

7 comment(s):

I miss you already.
:-(

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 05, 2005 3:02 PM  

Hope it gets sorted out soon...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 06, 2005 11:50 AM  

Ugh, I know the feeling. I hope you can stop by once in a while from a public library or something.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 06, 2005 6:28 PM  

are you still alive? I think of your often! Hope you're still knitting and hope you're back to blogging soon!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 31, 2006 8:55 PM  

I hope that your hiatus will still bring about many knitted items and ideas.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 09, 2006 6:51 PM  

Hey - Are you still alive?! Pay attention to us!

Like Latoya, I hope you come out of the hiatus with lots of good ideas.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 15, 2006 12:34 PM  

Are you ever coming back? Come on - hurry up! Missing you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 17, 2006 11:22 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home