Runs With Needles: It's baaaack.

Runs With Needles

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It's baaaack.

My show is back!

TAR

Happy times.

Here's Kishka with a never-before-seen project:

Kish with neck warmer

What could it be? (Blogless MJ....you should know. I got the idea from you!)

3 comment(s):

I really ought to look at pictures a bit closer. At first I thought Kishka had the knitting hanging out of her mouth. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 01, 2006 8:34 AM  

Aw, Kishka's looking so gorgeous. And so covetously at the knitting. Ribbing at the bottom... a relatively unshaped but nicely striped body... hmm. Stumped me. I'll wait for more updates!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 01, 2006 12:00 PM  

I'm so glad you're back. Yay! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 03, 2006 7:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home