Runs With Needles: Cleaning and new yarn

Runs With Needles

Friday, September 02, 2005

Cleaning and new yarn

I've spent today cleaning and doing laundry. My Molly Homemaker duties are complete and there is nothing I have to do until 5am Tuesday morning.

I plan to knit my fingers off. :)

I'd like to thank Marnie for her generous donation of yarn:



Marnie was de-stashing and gave me this yarn to use for Warm The World projects. Thank you, Marnie! I really appreciate it.

Leisel left me a comment that made me laugh out loud. In my post last Sunday (when I was sick), I mentioned that when I'm sick, I lose my 'edit' function. To which Leisel said, "Um... you have an edit function? Whodathunkit?".

Good point, Leisel, but yes....I do have an edit function. However, I don't usually use it at KWA.

If you're a dog nut, make sure you go visit Leisel. She has a new puppy!

Don't forget:



1 comment(s):

"Leisel left me a comment that made me laugh out loud"

Ah, then my job here is done!

How did I miss this post? I'm thinking Bloglines is playing tricks on me.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 16, 2005 7:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home