Runs With Needles: It just keeps getting worse.

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It just keeps getting worse.

All of the Katrina footage is like a bad summer movie.

But, it's real.





They need help. This could have been any of us. Not necessarily a hurricane, but any natural disaster.

Go here to read a blog of someone who evacuated to Florida. It's heartbreaking.

If you want excellent coverage that isn't tainted by the network talking heads, go here. This is a New Orleans station that is streaming their broadcast 18+ hours a day.

And yes, I know I'm preaching, but it's my blog, yada yada yada.

I think what's gotten to me is the people who don't give a shit about what's happening. A co-worker and I were talking about the hurricane at work today. Someone walked by and remarked "God, I'm so sick of hearing about that."

I was speechless. (Which never happens.)

************************************************************************************

I have been knitting.

A sock!!!!

I think I'm in lurve! I LOVE knitting socks!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home