Runs With Needles: Ahhh.....long weekend

Runs With Needles

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ahhh.....long weekend

I took a vacation day off work tomorrow so I'm standing and looking at a FOUR day weekend. Yes, life is good.

This weekend will be a knitting weekend. Knit group is meeting on Saturday and Monday. I plan to spend most of my time at home knitting, too. You see, I'm obsessed in love with knitting socks.



It's time to make the heel flap on this, my first sock. I'm excited to do it, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm dead tired and getting a bit punchy. I've learned (the hard way) that I cannot knit when tired and/or punchy. I end up with funky looking knits. I'm all for funky, but just not on a heel flap.

Have you found this new blog? Knitters are organizing to help the Katrina victims. Any little bit will help.


2 comment(s):

Yay for socks!! I've just finished my second broadripple so I now have a pair. Have a great weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 02, 2005 9:29 AM  

yay! Beautiful!!! What yarn is that?
Melanie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 02, 2005 12:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home