Runs With Needles: Snotty Sunday

Runs With Needles

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Snotty Sunday

Yes, I said snotty Sunday. My head cold has exploded and filled my head with snot. Yes, that's more than you probably wanted to know, but when I feel like crap, I lose my 'edit' function. :)

I've been trying to pare down my projects on the needles. Then, yesterday at knit group, Leisel mentioned that she has SIXTEEN projects on the needles.

So, I decided to get back in touch with the project slut side of me.

Here's my mom's shawl:




The Touch of Red blanket is growing quickly:



The helmet liner I started at knit group yesterday:




And last night I cast on a new blanket, named Kermit.



Yes, my pictures are crappy. Ask me if I care.

And in case you haven't noticed, being sick brings out the bitch in me.

I'm hauling my snotty self to the couch and curling up with a box of Kleenex and my best friend:

3 comment(s):

feel better soon. And so tell me... how many projects are on the needles now? (i can't keep up)
Melanie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 28, 2005 7:04 PM  

"when I feel like crap, I loose my 'edit' function."

Um... you have an edit function? Whodathunkit?

And I do feel the need to correct you. While I have 16 knit projects on the needles, I also have 5 crochet projects, and I won't even try to count the half-finished scrapbook pages that I haven't worked on in, say, WELL over a year... maybe 2 or 3, who knows.

Oh, and Nyquil/Dayquil are some of my best friends, too... we've drifted apart recently, but I'm sure we'll have at least 2 or 3 occasions to get re-acquainted all too soon.

Feel better, and you really must check out my blog today. It'll make you feel better, or at least make you smile :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 29, 2005 1:43 AM  

Yay for more new projects. It helps the attention span, having a selection of things to choose from. Honest. (Says the woman with 3 scarves, one top, one shawl and 2 socks on the go at the moment).

Rest lots, drink lots of fluids and I hope you feel better soon.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 29, 2005 8:05 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home