Runs With Needles: For the dog lovers....

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

For the dog lovers....

Go here, please, and watch the videos.

Don't worry. I'll wait.



:: tapping foot ::



:: humming 'Jeopardy' theme ::



:: playing with dogs ::




:: peaking at computer ::


You're back? Great.

What do you think? Is Sheba a genius, or is her master cueing her? I've watched each video twice and can't see where he might be telling her the answer.

Leave me a comment with what you think. I'd love to know if you saw something that I didn't.

3 comment(s):

She's trained. But who am I to judge? Scout knows the names of his toys and can pick them out of his toy bowl.

Then again, aren't we ALL trained?

Except men. It is not earthly possible to train those creatures to put the toliet seat down.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 17, 2005 8:58 PM  

Felicia, you just have to find one who grew up with women in the house. Men who are trained early by their mommas and sisters can actually not only put down the seat, but close the lid, too. I know, 'cause I've got one! :D

The dog may be prompted by the tapping of her owner's foot. I'm not 100% sure, though.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 18, 2005 6:24 AM  

I agree she's trained.... or a mind-reader. My finance's dog can read our minds, I swear. I could think, 'oh, I should give Yuck Mouth a rawhide' - all the while knitting. Nothing looks different from the outside, but he will jump up off the sofa from a deep sleep and get in my face until I give it to him.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 18, 2005 8:33 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home