Runs With Needles: Short post

Runs With Needles

Monday, August 01, 2005

Short post

I have added a link to the sidebar for the Knitters With Altitude ladies. Check them out. And if you're able to join us, please do! We don't bite. But we will fondle your yarn.

I must thank Kirsti for her wonderful compliments about my furry monsters. ("And have I told you recently how beautiful your dogs are. I love Kishka's face markings.") I like Kish's markings, too. She may be a mutt, but she's pretty darn adorable. Unfortunately, she knows it!

It's finally cool enough to knit, so I'm off to the couch!

2 comment(s):

So exactly how many projects ARE on your needles right now?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 04, 2005 6:19 AM  

Not only will we fondle your yarn, we will nibble at it, too! We'll even trade you yarn, needles. . .be your buddy, pet your dogs, umm...help you develop really bad habits like drinking too many milkshakes early on Saturday mornings. . .

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 05, 2005 2:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home