Runs With Needles: Anyone check the temperature of hell lately?

Runs With Needles

Monday, July 18, 2005

Anyone check the temperature of hell lately?

Because I think it's frozen over.

MJ, darling, if you're reading this, you best sit down. I don't want you to have an attack of the vapors.

Two astounding facts:

1. I bought a pattern. Yes, a pattern. (Actually, I bought more than one, but who's counting, really?)

2. One of the patterns was for an article of clothing. For me.

I'll wait for you to get up off the floor.

Isn't this wonderful looking?

Of course, we won't discuss how I've never made clothing and have no clue what I'm doing. Both with a clothing pattern and choosing the proper yarn.

Isn't that what I have my knitting buddies for?

7 comment(s):

Yeah Kathy! You can SO do it. You can knit socks now so you can knit anything!

I have that pattern too and have just been keeping my eye out for the right yarn....

Anne

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2005 7:55 AM  

I am SO proud of you for challenging yourself and stepping out of your comfort zone!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2005 8:40 AM  

P.S.
That was me!!

MJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2005 8:41 AM  

YAY YOU! That is so cute, and would be useful in different yarns all year round!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2005 9:31 AM  

You GO girl!!

I love that t-shirt!

ps...consider yaself tagged.

Sorry, I had to do it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2005 2:13 PM  

Hey, with your knitting speed, I was surprised you hadn't tried it before. All in one piece? No seaming? No problem! Go ahead and pamper yourself.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2005 8:02 PM  

You can do it!!

Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 20, 2005 9:59 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home