Runs With Needles: I'm drunk. On yarn.

Runs With Needles

Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm drunk. On yarn.

Oh, good lord, I am insane. I stopped by Joann's this morning. Their clearance yarn was 50% off (today through Sunday) and I bought some a lot. I binged.

I got just about everything for $1 or less a skein. How can I pass that up?

In my defense, I'm going to use a lot of it for Warm The World projects. But, I did buy some just for moi, too.

So, this is my public declaration that I cannot buy ANY more yarn. I am on a yarn diet.

I have no idea where I'm going to store all this yarn, so this weekend will be interesting.

I've gotten some good comments lately and will respond to them later. I'm not ignoring you. :)

4 comment(s):

Ooh, I want more details. And a picture. (OK, so I'm somewhat demanding!). What kind of yarn? What colours? What's the stuff that's just for you?

Kirsti, pondering whether she can stop off at JoAnns on the way home...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 29, 2005 1:42 PM  

Glad I'm not the only one with that problem- 53 skeins! My husband freaked out.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 29, 2005 4:05 PM  

Hi Kathy,
it was very nice meeting you this morning! Wish I could have splurged too but never got around to go to JoAnn's. Is the same sale on tomorrow too? But oh I forgot, you gals probably already bought 3/4 of the store!! hehe

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 30, 2005 8:06 PM  

Well, THAT explains why when I went over there, there was almost nothing left, and the closest things to worthwhile were 2 skeins of Lustersheen, but in ugly colors.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 03, 2005 9:52 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home