Runs With Needles: A record

Runs With Needles

Monday, July 18, 2005

A record

I've always been a fast reader.

But never this fast.

I have finished Harry .

I wasn't able to knit for the last 1/3 of the book because I was so transfixed by the story.

Since this is a spoiler free zone I'll just say this:

The book was worth the wait and I can't wait for the next one.

4 comment(s):

YOU FINISHED!? I thought I was far... page 480 or so. Wow. Good for you... I'm shortly behind you. :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2005 6:34 AM  

curaaaayzeeeeeee!!!!!
We had our first RETURN of a "rapid read" (one week checkout) yesterday afternoon at the library. That person must have snatched it on saturday and read through the night also.
Felt funky sitting in front of a cart full of Harry Potters at the charge out desk! We had to keep em there cause, well, shiny new hardcovers, out in the open and public doesn't mix too well ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2005 6:56 AM  

Hee. I picked up my copy at Meijers at 2pm on Saturday and had it finished by 4:30. I'm a fast reader at the best of times, and I had a deadline to meet. I'm now reading it out loud to Terry, so am getting to appreciate it more.

(And pick up minor typos - there's a "site" for "sight" somewhere in the first chapter)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2005 9:07 AM  

Wow Congrats on the fast read! How is the reading Harry Blanket going?

Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2005 7:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home