Runs With Needles: Not knitting. But important.

Runs With Needles

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Not knitting. But important.

Go here and read this article. Pay attention to the details.

Then, come back and tell me:

Why do we let these monsters out of jail?

And after they're let out and caught again....

Why do we give them bail?!?!?

I'm generally a pretty tough cookie, but that story has made me sick to my stomach.

3 comment(s):

Isn't it sick? The truth of the matter is they do it because there's just not enough room in the prisions, and not enough judges to handle all the crimes. That terrible fact makes the whole situation even more sad. :-(

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 13, 2005 8:36 AM  

Sick it is, indeed. If it's truly lack of room in the prisons, why, they should then consider giving bail to drug addicts instead.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 13, 2005 7:26 PM  

hmmm, yes, disturbing indeed. but there are so many sick things in the world, I never know when to voice out a single thing that upsets me. there is no solution in my head for the problem of overcrowded jails and sick people in general, try not to think about it too much!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 14, 2005 6:47 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home