Runs With Needles: Well, this is interesting....

Runs With Needles

Monday, May 16, 2005

Well, this is interesting....



Your Linguistic Profile:



70% General American English

25% Upper Midwestern

5% Midwestern

0% Dixie

0% Yankee



What Kind of American English Do You Speak?



What, exactly, is General American English?

I'm not surprised about the Midwestern part. I spent the first 24 years of my life in Northern Michigan. When I first moved to Colorado, many people told me that I had a Fargo accent. Now that I've been here for several years, I don't hear about my 'accent' much anymore.

Of course, I don't think I ever had an accent. :)

1 comment(s):

it's been a while... Good progress on both blankets, especially the crayola one, it's pretty. Thanks on the information on Locks of Love. My hair is not that long but it's been four months without a haircut and I feel I could easily keep this going just because I'm very lazy.... I'll think about it. Thank you for making me think!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 17, 2005 3:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home