Runs With Needles: Thank you!

Runs With Needles

Monday, April 25, 2005

Thank you!

I want to thank Liz, Michelle, Tena, Rox and Pioggia for assisting me with my format problems today. Everything is fixed now!

I knit a lot on the Good and Plenty shawl yesterday, but forgot to take a picture.

I'm actually going to start another new project tonight. On my drive home to this evening, I was wondering how long it takes me to knit a simple scarf. So, I'm going to find out. I'm going to time the whole process. (Yes, I am a hopeless dork.)

Pictures, of course, to follow!

3 comment(s):

Don't feel like a dork. I keep telling myself that someday I'm going to actually clock how long it takes to knit a sock, but I never manage to do it. I guess that would make me a lazy dork!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 27, 2005 6:22 AM  

Ooo! Are you taking any bets? I'm going to guess five hours.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 27, 2005 5:00 PM  

You are sooo not a dork! What kind of yarn are ya using for the scarf? Pattern? Nosey aren't I?!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 29, 2005 3:06 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home