Runs With Needles: It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Runs With Needles

Sunday, May 15, 2005

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

It's a gorgeous spring day. The Three Stooges and I spent some time outside this afternoon.

Max kept a close eye on everything:



Kishka ran laps around the house:



Kish and Sam chased some rabbits:



A fun time was had by all and all the exercise required drinking copious amounts of water once we came back inside:



It looks like it may storm later. There's some funky looking clouds building:



And there's more clouds over the mountains and Colorado Springs:



The Crayola Blanket is coming along nicely. It stepped outside today to catch some rays:



Last night I cast on for a new blanket! I dove into my Warm The World stash and came up with this:



And, a close up:



This new addition has been dubbed the Blurple Building Blocks Blanket.

The pattern came on a card that Roxanne sent to me. Thanks, Roxanne!

The Knitters With Altitude met yesterday morning. What a great group of people! I had fun and will definitely go next week. I was an hour late yesterday and am planning to be on time next week. Then I'll hopefully get a seat on the comfy couch! I'm really bad with names, so am not even going to attempt to name everyone that was there. I'm great with faces, but names just don't stick in my head. Meg did email me today to let me know that she was the person who left just after I arrived. Meg was working on her first knitting project ever: a bright red scarf!

Amanda commented that my Good and Plenty shawl looks comfortable. It really is, Amanda. I was wearing it last night while knitting and watching TV. It's very cozy. I should have made one sooner!

There will be lots of knitting going on tonight. The finale of Survivor is on! Hopefully I won't make too many mistakes since I tend to get engrossed in this show.

3 comment(s):

Thank you so much for reminding me about Survivor!! I'd totally forgotten. I'll be working on my hubbie's grandmother's shawl while watching.

BTW, love your dogs! I have great danes and a lab mix. They're our kids!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 15, 2005 6:31 PM  

Looks like the boys had a nice Sunday. Maverick loves to run and jump over small trees, I will have to try and get some pics of him bouncing over trees and snow piles you would think the boy is rabbit!

Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 16, 2005 8:41 AM  

Kathy, it was great to meet you~

The couch is overrated for comfiness. I kept sliding down into it. Maybe it's just my rear end!

I love the fact you also like to take pictures of your babies out having fun in the sun! I can never get enough of yarn, works in progress, dog photos, and cat photos!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 16, 2005 3:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home