Runs With Needles: Oh, for cripe's sake.

Runs With Needles

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Oh, for cripe's sake.

Checking my blog template at work and it's messed up in Internet Explorer AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To those of you who use IE: I apologize for the funky layout (you can find my sidebar at the bottom of the page). This blog looks fine in Firefox. Perfect, actually.

Download Firefox. It's the better browser. (Link near the bottom of my sidebar.)

4 comment(s):

Hi Kathy-

I have the same problem, people sometimes email me and tell me it looks funky and I discovered that some of my icons were a little to large which pushed everything done, now people tell me it looks normal again.

Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 03, 2005 7:54 PM  

I took a look at it using IE and it looks fine. It must be that you are using an old version of IE. However, I agree, Firefox is better. Actually, any other browser is better.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 04, 2005 3:54 PM  

The sidebar is back up with the rest of the blog!

Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 04, 2005 5:08 PM  

I agree....anything is better than IE. I run Opera, Netscape, Firefox and SlimBrowser. I keep them around to check webpages while in the building process.
Your blog looks fine here!
Hugs,
Kitt

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 04, 2005 5:21 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home