Runs With Needles: Like a chicken with my head cut off

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Like a chicken with my head cut off

Ack! My life has taken over! Not much time to knit! No time to blog! I've got to win the lottery or something. :)

The GP scarf is off the needles, but not finished. Pictures to come, hopefully on Friday.

Thanks for the comments! I'll be back when the world stops spinning at 100 mph.

3 comment(s):

Oh no! Let's hope it goes back to normal soon! Too much stress can make you ill.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 12, 2005 4:42 PM  

Hey there Kathy ... when you get a moment, I'm tagging you! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 12, 2005 8:10 PM  

PS -- did I say this?? http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 12, 2005 8:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home