Runs With Needles: I need your help. (Yes, you!)

Runs With Needles

Monday, April 25, 2005

I need your help. (Yes, you!)

I use Firefox at home and my blog looks fine. At work (on Explorer), the formatting is messed up. My sidebar column is pushed all the way to the bottom of the page.

Could you please take 30 seconds and let me know what you see? Just let me know what browser you're using and if the blog looks okay.

Thanks!!!

4 comment(s):

looks good on my mac using firefox!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 25, 2005 1:31 PM  

Does what you said with ie. My blogger site does that on occasion too. Usually it's because one of the items in my sidebar is too wide. Instead of wrapping it taking it off the right side of the page, it pulls everything in the sidebar down.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 25, 2005 2:34 PM  

I have Internet Explorer and your sidebar column is at the bottom of the page. Otherwise looks great! I've been thinking of doing a shawl for moi, too. I always give my stuff away and have nothing to show for all my work!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 25, 2005 2:35 PM  

Netscape girl here and everything looks fine!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 25, 2005 4:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home